Thursday, April 30, 2015

Waiting... not always a good thing

"Leadership is lifting a person's vision to high sights, the raising of a person's performance to a higher standard, the building of a personality beyond its normal limitations."
 - Peter Drucker - 

"If you don't make mistakes, you're not working on hard enough problems. And that's a big mistake."
 - Frank Wilczek - 

"There are two ways of exerting one's strength: one is pushing down, the other is pulling up."
 - Booker T. Washington - 


So I have been working on my Masters for way too long.  What should have been done in 2 years will be done in 5 years.  I worked myself to a breaking point, I made mistakes, and I have learned from them.  Do not put off tomorrow what can be done today.  Seriously, try your hardest not to.  I am pulling myself up from under the bad place I put myself in and now I just have to fix my finances. Once I do that, I can really start the life I want.  

No comments:

Post a Comment