Friday, December 20, 2013

#TeamNoExcuses2014

So my friend Joey started #TeamNoExcuses with a year and I feel like 2014 will be that year for me. I need to flip to a new page in the book of my life, a new chapter and the new beginning of a part of my life. Ever couple of years I get in a rut and since I am turning 30 this year, I figure it is the perfect time to really get into gear.

I quit my job, I need to lose quite a bit of weight, and I need to finish my thesis and get a new job: not necessarily in that order. I moved this past year, into a much better living situation, sin mice. Thank God!  So I am going to take the bull by the horn, and all those other cliches and take back my life.  I need to say that I have taken control of my life. I want to say that I started paying my debt down, and that I am not buying unnecessary things, especially clothes. 

I am in control of my own life!

No comments:

Post a Comment