Wednesday, December 11, 2013

New Chapter... a brand new chapter

So I worked at this one company for 5 years.  I have enjoyed working there.  I love my customers and my discount.  I have had a blast working at some many different stores with so many different people.  Some of my best friends have come out of this company, and I quit on Monday.  I had to get out of there as I was going no where.  I was stuck.  And I can not get stuck.  My life has been stalled for about a year.  I need to finish my thesis.  I need to get a new job, and I hate to say it, but the holiday season is probably a good time to find a new job, at least a part time one.  But at least my dad usually gives me a check for Christmas.  If it wasn't for that, I think I would be so much more worried.  I hate to say that, but its true. 

Please God, help me get through this and help me to start this new chapter in my life.  Thank you for all that you have given me thus far in my life.  Thank you for my family and my friends, I truly am blessed but please help me through this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment