Friday, September 13, 2013

Vacation and a Move

So August was a very busy month for me.  I moved into a new apartment with my best friend Meghan, I went on vacation with my 3 sisters, and I started up classes again to finish my thesis.  So my life is a little hectic right now, but I will still continue to post and blog whenever I can. 

So I moved less than two miles away from my old house.  I liked living there but here is better.  I don't have to deal with a roommate that likes to steal my stuff, just one that wants to borrow my clothes.  I do not have to deal with mice in the house, or flooding in the basement, or trekking down to the basement to do my laundry.  I have now have an apartment that has cable, and a washing machine on the same floor!  It might have extra furniture in it, and that is ok, but we are working on making it a great, adult place to live.  Who knew?

Anyway, my vacation with my sisters was to England and Scotland.  Let us just say that is was AMAZING!  We traveled all over the island and stayed in two different castles, and in an abbey.  We saw some amazing things and I did not want to come back.  I will give a much more detailed description of the trip when I get all of my pictures from my sister next month.  I took so many that I had to unload my card onto my sister's computer every other night! 

So when I returned stateside, I found out my store manager is leaving again.  She is getting transferred to a different store, which is a promotion for her and closer to her home.  But this leaves me again with no store manager, even though she is overseeing it still.  Its kind of annoying having her do the schedule though, just because of the fact she is not in the box.  But what can I do?  I know they will never give me the store.

And that leaves me with starting my thesis all over again.  Well maybe a quarter started.  I really need to finish it, and then get out of here.  I want to go places and find what I want to do with my life.  There is no stopping me at this point.  I will get it done and I will finish my thesis and achieve my master's degree.  I just need to make myself a calendar and follow it.  This means I will have my work cut out for me, but I will get it done!

Wish me luck!

Keep believing in Yourself...

"Every goal that has ever been reached began with just one step -- and the belief that it could be attained. When the road becomes hard to travel and it feels as if you'll never reach the end... look deep inside your heart and you will find the strength you never knew you had.  Believe in yourself -- and remember that dreams reall can come true." - Jason Blume

No comments:

Post a Comment