Friday, January 9, 2015

Write that down.

"We cannot become what we want to be by remaining what we are." - Max DePree

"I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.' " - Muhammad Ali


There are so many things that can fall through the cracks and you have to be organized in order to move forward at any time of pace.  I know that my health has fallen, and I am not going to give an excuse, because that is what I would have done.  I just know it has.  I need to change that.  I have been cooking more at home, but one thing I wish I could just keep working at is writing everything I eat down.  I am lazy and I hate having to do it.  But I feel if I did, then I would eat less because I would be more aware of how much I am eating.  So I won't quit and I want to become more than I am.  Here me ROAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment