Thursday, January 15, 2015

A Plan for the Future

"We cannot choose our external circumstances, but we can always choose how we respond to them." - Epictetus

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

"All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination."-  Earl Nightingale

I have a plan for my life, for the first time, I think EVER.  I have a good job. One that I enjoy and one that challenges me on at least one level.  I have a wonderful man in my life.  He loves me for me and wants only the best for me.  We both however are on the heavier side, and so we are both starting to make healthier choices; I joined a dance fitness class and he is thinking of  joining a gym.  I am eating healthier.  Little things can make a huge difference.  Drink more water, not soda.  Eat a salad a day instead of a candy bar.  Eat something for breakfast.  Little things can make a huge change in your health.

No comments:

Post a Comment