Monday, January 19, 2015

Ups and Downs

"When you take risks you learn that there will be times when you succeed and there will be times when you fail, and both are equally important." 
- Ellen DeGeneres - 



"Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you; they're supposed to help you discover who you are."
 - Martin Luther King, Jr. - 


Life is full of ups and downs.  I am one that knows that, truly.  I can't begin to describe them.  They were not as big of peaks and valleys as other people have, but they were extremes to me. Right now I am having trouble taking a deep breath.  I've had it before but not for 4 days.  I do not know what is wrong with me, and my insurance does not kick in til Feb 1st.  So until then I am going to do what I have to to keep breathing.   I am going to try getting a massage as one of the triggers can be muscle knots, and I have a few in my back near my diaphragm.  Hopefully that helps!  

Anyway, still working on the thesis and cleaning my room.  Trying to get healthier, and working towards a goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment