Friday, March 20, 2015

Happy Spring - Sort of

"No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow."
 - Unknown - 

"Even the greatest was once a beginner. Don't be afraid to take that first step."
 - Unknown - 

"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing."
 - Walt Disney - 


So it snowed this morning - the first day of spring.  Woop dee doo.  I am used to it snowing until April and May and once even June!  I do not understand people, but alas it is the first day of Spring!  And my birthday is just a few days away.  It is sort of anti-climatic this year.  I mean I am now over 30 and the next big birthday is in 10 years.  I am just worried about everything in my life right now.  School, telling my boss that I am moving this summer, bills, and again the only things I am not worried about it my love life.  I found a wonderful man whom I love and he loves me in return.  

There was a solar eclipse with a super moon this morning (only Europe could see it) but it indicates the start of a new beginning.  A restart if you will.  I am so excited for this event in my life.  Ready or not here I come and hear me roar!

No comments:

Post a Comment