Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Start Living

"It's time to start living the life you've imagined" 
- Henry James - 

"The greatest victory is the victory over ourselves.  Remember, it's always too soon to quit." 
 - Gary Mack - 
I am very anxious for Spring. I think it cannot come soon enough.  The rebirth, the new life, the world makes itself anew every year.  This year will be a good one for me.  It is the year where I will start living that life that I have always imagined.  A man who loves me, a good job, a house where I will raise my children, in the open and not the city streets.  I would not have all this, if I had quit.  I was going to so many times but I am an optimist.  I always look at the bright side of life and people call me "Sunshine" as a nickname.  I am happy.

Health Tip: We have started making lunches at work - each one of us takes a turn and we cook each day.  It feel healthier and also it saves us all money!

No comments:

Post a Comment