Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy St. Patty's Day!

"Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking."
Marcus Aurelius

"Remember that guy that gave up?  Neither doe anyone else."
Unknown

"May you get all your wishes but one, so that you will always have something to strive for!"
Irish Proverb


Happy St. Patrick's Day!  I think its funny the things you learn, or get told and then forget about until next year.  St. Patrick was not Irish, but an Irish slave.  His color was blue not green, and if you are Protestant you are supposed to wear orange.

Anyway,  I am worried about my thesis and getting done on time.  There is just too many things that I want to do and I only have about 6 weeks to finish everything.  I am going to my sister's house in NC one weekend, but one of my other weekend plans got cancelled.  I kind of am happy about that, and sad at the same time.  I was really looking forward to having my picture taken professionally.

I just need to buckle down and continue on my way.  I have to finish.  There is no reason why I cannot finish.  I just need to bide my time and control it better.  I WILL FINISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment