Monday, March 16, 2015

Weekend

"See yourself as you want to be, not who you think you are."
Rowena Portch

"Don't go through life, grow through life."
Eric Butterworth

"Your life is your message to the world. Make sure it is inspiring."
Unknown


This weekend was a great weekend to see friends and family, but not a good weekend for eating healthy.  My boyfriend and I ate out most of the weekend and I really need to bring my portion sizes down.  I eat way too much at one sitting, probably because I usually do not eat breakfast.  Not a good thing to do.  Again, I just need to get back on the wagon.  I joined Weight Watchers again, and I think I am going to just try to use it for the recipes.  I like using MyFitnessPal as a calorie counter.  The points system just seems like I eat too much.  But whatever.  Weight Watchers has this other plan where you just eat as many of certain types of foods, and do not eat others.  Mainly vegetables and fruits.  The only problem with that is you have to go to the grocery store every couple of days.  I should get more into that habit of that instead of once a month.  I just need to lose this weight, and I need to try and do that as quickly as possible because of my health issues.  I almost would love to get surgery but I feel as if that would be cheating.

Oh well, we shall see what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment